top of page

Social Development

Theresa Nooski

250-690-7211 Ext 102

Social Development is a program provided by Indigenous and Northern Affairs Canada (INAC) and administered by the Nadleh Whut'en Band. The program is designed to provide assistance to those who are unemployed and/or underemployed. 


Call the Band Office for Theresa Nooski at 250-690-7211 Ext 102 to make an appointment.
You will need to be living in community for at least two weeks prior.


- 2 pieces of ID for yourself

-1 piece of ID for your spouse and/or your children.

- Copy of your BC Hydro Bill.

- If you are living with someone, a letter from them stating that you are living in their residence and when you moved in.

Copy of your most recent Bank Statment.

If you have recently been fired or quit a job, you need to wait 30 days before you are eligible to apply for assistance.

Social Development: About Us
bottom of page